ADT is considered a world leader in the development of advanced software for the design of turbomachinery to major manufacturers in aerospace, automotive, marine and power generation application in Europe, Japan and US. This is a great time to join ADT, we are expanding rapidly in Europe and US and can offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and a dynamic environment at the forefront of our field. Applications at varying levels of seniority/experience will be considered.
Role and Responsibility
Advanced Design Technology Ltd is seeking a CFD software developer with experience in development of CFD codes. You will be working as part of a team of developers responsible for extending the functionality of our design and analysis software into new application areas.
- PhD in Computational Fluid Dynamics software development.
- A First or 2:1 undergraduate degree in Engineering/Maths or Physics
- Experience of CFD code development in compressible and/or incompressibe flow.
- The ability to work closely in a team environment, while at the same time independently driving development projects to a successful conclusion.
- Experience of development of turbulence models.
- Experience of developing mixing plane models for multi-stage turbomachinery simulations
- Turbomachinery aerodynamic experience/CFD application.
- Some knowledge of CAD and Surface modeling.
- Experience of programming in C++.